Friday, June 24, 2011

How to fix PS3 black screen

How to fix PS3 black screen Tube. Duration : 2.68 Mins.


READ: In this video I show you a possible solution to the black screen. Probably there are problems associated with that has not been resolved. Even buying a new hard drive is cheaper to send the PS3 from Sony. What I have is for about $ 90, while sending $ 150 from Sony. To see if you need to buy a new hard drive, you must: 1 Did the reset, I show you (make sure to hold the back button after standby!) 2 Click on the "Restore Files" If you say 3 "ThePS3 hard drive is damaged and must be restored ", you probably need a new hard drive. However, the system will reset your current hard disk, but I do not think it's really always the case. If this is the case, you're lucky . For other options might work on the "Restore Default Settings" button. PS3 will be set when the display settings are turned off for any reason. I really do not know what's going to take option 4, but I think it can be. I do not groped to recommend Option 5, becauseDelete all files. You might not have a damaged hard drive, though. If you go to buy a new hard drive, get a SATA - 2.5 "-. 5400 rpm Seagate hard from preferred because it is the production of the PS3 hard drive, you can get a lot of space as 320 GB or 500 GB I bought my Best Buy ... There are several videos on YouTube showing how to install the PS3 hard drive and the manual explains how to do it. It 'very simple. the only problem I had was the...

Keywords: PS3, Problem, Black, screen, fix, hard, drive, corruption, corrupted, power, button, reset, how, to, HDMI, yt:stretch=16:9

neutrogena acne wash review vaughan bassett dining room furniture kalorik blender

No comments:

Post a Comment