Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hauppauge HD PVR Tutorial for the PS3

Hauppauge HD PVR Tutorial for the PS3 On YouTube.





I finally got an HD PVR!!!!! My bro got it for me for Christmas so I wanna thank him!! This is a tutorial on how to set up the Hauppauge HD PVR for your PS3 and I'm sure that it's the same for the XBox What you'll need: Hauppauge HD PVR HD TV PS3 Component AV Cables (I bought mine at Best Buy for .99) HDMI Cable (To hook up your PS3 to your HD TV to play in HD) A longer USB cable (Optional) If you have any questions then feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message and I'll help you out. Please don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe to my channel! =D

Tags: Hauppauge HD PVR, Recording, Video Editing, technology, ps3, tutorial, instruction, playstation, EK

consumer reports mountain bikes cuisinart one cup coffee maker

No comments:

Post a Comment